Roditi International supplies optical components for use by laser manufacturers and also for a wide range of laser based applications such as Research & Development, Semiconductor, LASIK, Energy Research and Micromachining.
Available products include:
- Mirrors - High reflectors with an excellent combination of high reflectivity, high damage threshold, excellent mechanical durability and long operational lifetime.
- Polarisers - Thin film laser polarizers combining high extinction ratio, high damage threshold, excellent mechanical durability and long operational lifetime.
- Windows - High transmission optics at wavelengths from the deep ultraviolet through the near infrared, available in fused silica, quartz, optical glasses and crystalline substrate materials such as CaF2 and MgF2.
- Waveplates, Precision Substrates & Flats - Using proprietary polishing processes, we can supply thin and highly toleranced components from crystal quartz and fused silica materials.
- Partial Reflectors - Both plate and cube type partial reflectors for wavelengths from the deep ultraviolet through the near infrared.
- Spherical & Cylindrical Lenses - Roditi International is able to supply components over a wide range of diameters and radii of curvature and can provide both spherical and cylindrical lenses.
- Ultrafast Optics - Components specifically designed to meet the demanding requirements of ultrafast laser systems, including broad spectral bandwidth, excellent laser damage resistance and minimal group velocity dispersion.
- UV Excimer Laser Optics - A wide selection of general purpose high reflectors, as well as intracavity rear mirrors and output couplers, available at the most popular excimer laser wavelengths. All these optics are designed and fabricated for high pulse count lifetime and superior performance.
- Solid State UV Optics - Mirrors and thin film polarizers for 266 nm and 355 nm. These optics deliver an unmatched combination of high performance, high damage threshold, excellent mechanical durability and long operational lifetime.
If you require a speciality coating, opto-mechanical assembly or just bare substrates then we have a product for you. Please contact us.